{"id":5184,"date":"2025-10-19T13:02:09","date_gmt":"2025-10-19T13:02:09","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/www.globaltalenthq.com\/?p=5184"},"modified":"2025-10-20T18:37:27","modified_gmt":"2025-10-20T18:37:27","slug":"israel-strikes-gaza-idf","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/www.globaltalenthq.com\/index.php\/2025\/10\/19\/israel-strikes-gaza-idf\/","title":{"rendered":"Israel strikes Gaza \u2013 IDF"},"content":{"rendered":"
Attacks were carried out in Rafah in response to alleged violations of the ceasefire<\/strong><\/p>\n The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) on Sunday said it carried out large-scale strikes against Hamas targets in Rafah in southern Gaza following alleged violations of the ceasefire reached earlier this month.<\/p>\n According to the IDF, militants on Sunday fired an anti-tank missile and gunfire toward troops operating to dismantle “terrorist infrastructure”<\/em> in the area “in accordance with the ceasefire agreement.”<\/em> Israeli troops responded with several airstrikes on what it called terror targets.<\/p>\n “The IDF has begun striking in the area to eliminate the threat and dismantle tunnel shafts and military structures used for terrorist activity,”<\/em> the military said in a statement. It also claimed that several attacks by alleged Hamas militants took place on Friday and Saturday. “These terrorist actions constitute a blatant violation of the ceasefire agreement, and the IDF will respond firmly.”<\/em><\/p>\n According to a military source cited by The Times of Israel, more than 20 targets have been struck so far since the alleged attack in Rafah in the morning.<\/p>\n \n Read more<\/strong><\/span><\/p>\n After being briefed on the situation, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu instructed the IDF “to take firm action against terror targets in the Gaza Strip,”<\/em> according to a statement from his office.<\/p>\n Defense Minister Israel Katz warned that “Hamas will learn today the hard way that the IDF is determined to protect its soldiers and to prevent any harm to them.”<\/em> According to a military source, more than 20 targets have been struck so far since the attack in Rafah this morning.<\/p>\n “Hamas will pay a heavy price for any shooting and violation of the ceasefire, and if the message is not understood, the intensity of the responses will increase,”<\/em> Katz said in a statement carried by Israeli media.<\/p>\n Hamas’ military wing denied involvement in the Rafah incident. In a statement on social media, it said it lost ties with factions in the area last March.<\/p>\n